Great job at the Under Armour Tryouts. After seeing you play as well as looking at the information you provided in the UA Packet, I see you are interested in possibly pursuing your degree in Engineering. Frostburg is unique in that our Engineering program lets you transfer into Maryland's Clark School of Engineering after your sophomore year and obtain your Mechanical Engineering degree from the University of Maryland.
Maryland's Clark School of Engineering is the 24th ranked engineering program in the United States. If accepted into it from Frostburg after your sophomore year, you will take your engineering classes through an Interactive Video Network that allows you to be involved in the classes going on at College Park as they are happening live. More information below:
It would be great if we could get you out to campus this summer for our Prospect Camp July 29th. At prospect camp you will be able to play lacrosse in front of our coaching staff, see Frostburg's campus and also have a group sit down with the VP of Admissions. It is a great opportunity to show your lacrosse ability and also get a grasp of what Frostburg has to offer academically and as a community.
In our 6th year as a Program we accomplished some great achievements:
- Knocked off 16th ranked Ursinus- Highest ranked team defeated in program history
- Ranked as high as 15th in USILA Poll- Highest in FSU Lacrosse History
- Began season 11-0 for the 2nd consecutive season
- 2nd consecutive season of 15 plus wins: 2015(16-3), 2016(15-4)
- Two Honorable Mention All Americans- Erik Geiser(F/O) and Tom Kraemer(G)
- Two USILA Scholar All-Americans- Spenser Love(A) and Tom Kraemer(G)
- Six All-CAC Performers- Erik Geiser(F/O), Spenser Love(A), Tate Rolland(M), Adam Gross(M), Joey Lucas(D) and Tom Kraemer(G)
Best of luck with the remainder of your summer. We are really hoping to be able to get to see you in action again on the 29th at Prospect Camp!